Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Toys, revisited




I made a few minor adjustments to Little Red, who now looks a bit better I think (ok, maybe there's not really that much of a difference, but anyway). Other than that, I drew out an expansion idea for the toy line (in this case, Hansel and Gretel) as well as a brand/logo idea, and other images that could be used on a box.



This is a drawing that I'm considering for use in Photoshop, maybe after I add some facial features. I still need to come up with some more interesting comic characters, but I have one other (which I will post later, as the file isn't cooperating) that might be workable. I need to play around with PS quite a bit--it seems like I'm the only one who's never used it (which is mildly embarrassing). But after seeing how quickly we've all gotten into Illustrator, I figure it won't be insurmountable...it didn't take too long for people to start making kick-ass stuff with Ai, and it can't be too much worse for PS, right?

1 comment:

Aurora said...

Ooh dynamic pose on the sketch! o_o